Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My first blog

Whew who! I did it. I am up and running. I have been thinking about my little bloggy and now here it is. What a project. Plain and simple right now. But that is how a beautiful work of art starts out and then it evolves.

A mamma bird starts her nest with a twig and then a scrap of yarn, a piece of a broken leaf and continues to add. I hope my bloggy turns out to be as beautiful as a birds nest.

You are probably wondering why Empy Nest. My girls are gone and this is very recent. This is good. My daughter an only (very spoiled) child and my grandchild have moved to be near her husband. He is in the Army. This is the first time my girls have been away from me.

So I am enbarking on a new adventure! Time for me!

I am going to start enjoying! Doing things I like to do again!

This is the begging! I have a long long list!

I have been a closet clicker and have been purusing all of the beautiful craft blogs. I hope I can make my bloggy as beautiful as what I have seen.

I have the genes. It runs in the family. Hazelruthe has been a big inspriation. If you don't know her check her out at http://www.hazelruthes.blogspot.com orhttp://www.primitivepeddler.com.

This has been fun, but I must work on bloggy some more. Please check back with me for all the new changes and I am sure it will be more exciting next time.

Watch my nest grow!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Congratulations! You're now a blogger! Ok, I expect lots of fun pictures--no we don't want pets or husband pictures--we like to see stuff! It looks great! I will be checking you daily, so get busy!

Your Big Sister :)