Thursday, October 30, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Don't you just love Halloween?
I do!

How ever said Halloween is just for Kids?
Here are a few of my Favorite things.
Way Scary Things!!!!!
Witches Too!


The beauty of naturally creepy things!


Oh and this beautiful Pumpkin Sculpture by
Lana Manis at Honeysuckle Lane


Yummy Treats!!!!!



I could go on forever but I won't. Are you going to dress up? I might. I love to remember all of the fun costumes from when I was a child...of course they were homemade...the only way to go. Usually out of Mom's old prom dresses or something special...her Mexican hand painted skirt.

I loved being a gypsy. That is what I am going to be this year a gypsy. Yes...I bet I can still wear the skirt and yes...I still have it. How great is that!

Don't You Just Love Halloween?
TRICK OR TREAT, SMELL MY FEET GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOD TO EAT!

1 comment:

Thepaperedsoiree said...

Wow you ve really changed since the last time I ve seen you. Do you do your own hair and make-up it looks fab darling.