Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Big Sister!






Today, February 13 is my Big Sisters birthday!



HAZELRUTHE'S



So...I have decided to have a Surprise birthday party for her. I live in Arkansas and she lives in Idaho. This should be fun!




You know her as Hazelruthe'S. So please stop by and wish her a


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!





Who knows...if she tells me that you were here at the birthday party and you visited her blog and left her birthday wishes and mentioned you were at the surprise birthday on my blog...you might get a sweet chocolatey little yummy prize.




Don't you get a goody bag when you go to a birthday party?







Leave me a comment that you went and wished Cathy a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and that gives you and extra chance not to get left out!



Thanks for helping make my sisters birthday bash a big one!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHY!



Love your Favorite Sista



6 comments:

Gayle said...

Hi Rhonda - How nice for you to do a party for Cathy! We met last summer at the Park City Art Festival when the three of you had your sibling getaway in Heber, remember? I understand she has driven right by my house a few times in the last couple months without even stopping to say HI! Can you believe that? Hmpft!

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

Wow Party At Rhonda's! You can never have to much Chocolate can you? I stopped by to wish Cathy many happy returns. I am SE Idaho girl my self. Or I should say...was. I'v been 30 years in Ut. Wow time sure does fly! Fun Post. ♥ Lewaina

Jenna Z said...

Oh, of course I left Cathy a birthday message! She is such a doll to post all the lovely events she finds around blogland! (I know what a big job it can be, I write her counterpart blog, the SwapDex!) You are a fantastic sister, she is lucky to have you!

Loralynn said...

Really neat idea, throwing your sister a bloggy birthday party! I popped on over there and wished her a Happy Birthday! She's lucky to have a sister like you!

Angela said...

Very sweet of you. I love my sisters also. I am a reg reader of her's. And now your's.

Shawnee said...

How nice of you. I left your sister birthday wishes.