Thursday, April 3, 2008

Putting Fun Back Into The House!


Well, this is the day we have been waiting for. The son-in-law has finished his training (ARMY)! Woohoo!!!! They are on their way home. He got his wings! They are packed and the little red Neon has sprouted wings! We are on the count down as to when we hear the motorcycle rev its engine. Maybe I will get a hug, before he jumps on it?? I have been the keeper. You know!!! That has been a real job! I have taken good care of it...a flat tire is all that it has acquired. I have protected it from the looming beast of a husband. So now the 2 dogs, 3 cats and the husband and I await... the arrival of the daughter, granddaughter and son-in-law. The questions is... Should I clean and cook and make them feel at home? or Should I be just as Dysfunctional as always? Let's wait and see! Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda,
You are such a sweetie to leave me those comments on my blog. I truly do enjoy this blogging and hope I bring joy to people. I try. Hey, I am finally going to try Flea Market Friday tomorrow, hopefully I won't screw it up. Thanks so much for stopping by. Please stop by anytime. The coffee or ice tea is always made.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)