Thursday, April 10, 2008

You Create A Beautiful Day! Award

I have created a NEW award! Yes! This is so great we can create! I have had so many lovely new people pop up and some not so new. But each one has created so much beauty in my little world, so I wanted to pass it on. I love treats, awards, special moments, presseys or what ever...hmmm is that the girlie girl or the grandma in me...well I guess it is the best of both.

OK the rules!

Rules **** Must be followed very closely****

1. Give to 3 BEAUTIFUL Bloggettes.
2. Smile because you are making their day BEAUTIFUL.
3. On the day that you send out your 3 Awards commit one (or more) random acts of BEAUTY.


So see! It is very important to follow the rules! Especially #3.

My Awards go to.....drum roll please........

Miss LeAnn at Pink Icing On The Cake

Miss Cathy at Hazelruthes

Miss Kelli at There Is No Place Like Home

Please visit LeAnn, Cathy and Kelli they are all very, very talented, funny, sweet ladies that will "Create a Beautiful Day" for you and undoubtedly create random acts of beauty and don't even know it!

Enjoy Ladies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I am so touched, how sweet! I am honored. Thank you so much. After Flea Market Friday is over, I will be sure and pass it on. Thank you again. You have made my day.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)