Friday, July 25, 2008

CLUTTER!!!

Well today I had the most frightning experience, in my own closet. I don't think I am the only one that has every had this experience. No, not many of us talk about it. Yes, it is a humbling experience, I think that is why many of us do not talk about it. I heard a voice. I looked around and then I saw it.


I SCREAMED! "Holy Cow! "









The little red beast thingy said clean it out sister or I will bring in my leader. Well of course, I was a little bit bilgerent. What little red beast tells me what to do with MY CLOSET?

Not like I wear any of the clothes that I have in there. You know there are what 3 or 4 sizes that are yes too big for once. I do not like them, they are out of style, out of season, should I go on, oh yes, the most important! dumpy and grandma like that is the best!

Not to mention the shoe area. How many pairs you ask do I have? Ummm...not sure. But what I can tell you...is that I do wear the black flip flops and the brown flip flops, what more do you need in the summer.? Wardrobe covered right!?


Well I just stood there in the stooper I am always in when I am in the closet, always trying to figure out what am I going to wear. Out fit #1, #2, or #3. Gosh... So many choices!
The STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do we do this to ourselves!!!!


If I were a perfect size 2 or 4... then what??? No!!! Life would not be any easier....my closet would be that much worse wouldn't it?




Well guess what??? I felt a tap on my shoulder... is it the LEADER? So I turned around slowly... "Holy Fuzzy Things!"


The boss man! He was kinda cute...but a little intimidating. "Clean it up Sister!" I couldn't belive a little fuzzy guy like that, could talk.



He must have been 1,000 years old. So think how many closets he had been in? Yuck! Think of some of things he would have seen? Would have smelled...ewww!

Then came this low hiss like growl and a puff of purple purfumed smoke and he was gone.
So of course in my stooper, I got it in gear and started to chuck things out the door and quick.

If you don't want this experience I suggest you get it in gear too girls and clean it out!

He is one fierce dude!



2 comments:

Cathy said...

A person could get lost in there! Hey I got an idea--hide the digi-cam in there and pretend that you returned it and he'll never be the wiser! hehehe! Here's a garbage bag now get busy!

Cathy :)

PS--finished your birthday gift this evening and will be priority mailing it tomorrow!

LilSuzieHomemaker said...

I feel your pain. I can get lost for days in my closet, and my fuzzy thing isn't eaxctly little and cute. As a matter of fact, he huge, ugly and not very nice. But, I usually just boop him in the head with a shoe and he runs away crying. I love your blog... I haven't started my yet, but will soon.