Monday, August 11, 2008

BAD WORDS!!!

Have you ever said something and immediately regretted it?
There is a phrase that I absolutely despise "Shut Up!"

I actually used it!
I was mortified!

It broke my heart!

But what is even worse was the person I said it to took it to heart and it broke their heart also.
It is amazing how two little words can make such an impact on someones life.
And not such a good impact!
I truly did not intend to be ugly and hateful. I just blurted it out!

The conversation ended so abruptly and I was crushed because I was unable to apologize.
I was sick for the rest of the weekend. Just sick!
I know, you think this is crazy, but I am the girl that hated to take the trash out and burn it when I was a kid because the trash had feelings too.
I like to treat people the way I would like to be treated.
This does not mean that I actually get treated the way I treat people but I can hope maybe someday it will happen.

I was just being petty, small and thoughtless.

I needed to apologize but of course this person would not answer their phone after they had been spoken to like that.
Can you blame them?
No! I can't.


I felt like I was all tangled up in a knot. I really needed to apologize. There were buckets and buckets of tears! I know call me crazy but it is true!

Two reasons I felt so bad, Who I said it too and that they so did not deserve it, they are so sweet!


So what I am saying, is I am so sorry for being so ugly and hateful and I will never tell you "Shut Up!" again!
I promise! You so did not deserve that.
Everybody deserves to be treated the way I would want to be treated and that is not how I want to be treated.
People Need Love



1 comment:

LilSuzieHomemaker said...

I'll be thinking of you; I too have done and said things that have hurt my loved ones; I have regretted them very second after they happened, especially the ones that won't forget and forgive, that's the tough ones to battle. But, the fact is we can't change history, it doesn't work I've tried it. Please keep posting I still enjoy reading your musings.