Friday, January 16, 2009

Habitat for Rhonda

Well, I know we all go through changes. Some are good and some not so good.

Guess what? It is time for the changes to start on Mulberry Street. Yes! You are correct! The little cottage is getting lots of new and exciting changes! Yeehaw!!

I have been away at the summer home. That is what we told my cute batooty grandaugther. Now I am comin home! But, boy oh boy! My little cottage surely needs my tender lovin care and it is so gonna get it. So watch here and see what happens. I am so excited!

I am starting with less than a shoe string budget so I am sure I will have lots of really great tips to share.




One of my favorites...yes this is where I came up with my button name. Habitat for Humanity. We have a great store in our community where you can get all sorts of building supplies very inexpensive. http://www.habitat.org/cd/env/restore.aspx

From paint to light bulbs to cabinetry to light fixtures to nuts and bolts. Check it out see if you have a Habitat for Humanity in your area. They are a great cause and are always looking for volunteers and hey if saving a buck can help you and then your bucks well spent can help someone else less fortunate...I say that is AWESOME!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love your button! I think you must know things that you are holding back on. Tsk,tsk. Fess up sista or else you get liverswurst! Can't wait to see pictures of the cottage. Hurry up snap away. ;)

Cathy :)